Motorola Moto G60 Review: Motorola is a well-known smartphone brand all around the world. Read our review of the Motorola Moto G60 to learn more.
It brings a ton of new products to the mobile market. On their most current smartphones, gives several flagships at the lowest prices with excellent performances. The Motorola Moto G60, another capable smartphone with a low price tag, was unveiled by the firm the year before.
This phone performs well, has a strong battery, and a fantastic 108Mp camera. Additionally, it offers 120FPS recording at 4K resolutions, something that most manufacturers in this price range never provide.
We will thus evaluate this phone in this post today. Let’s examine the Motorola Moto G60 Review’s Pros And Cons. If you truly adore Motorola phones, then this article may aid in your decision-making.
Motorola Moto G60 Review
Jump to Content
On April 27, 2021, Motorola became the first accessible. The announcement was made on April 20, 2021. Based on 4G LTE technology, this phone. You have access to 2G, 3G, and 4G connections on this phone. The 9.8 mm thick smartphone weighs more than 225g.
Plastic is used in the construction of the Motorola Moto G60’s frame and rear. The glass display is on the front. The business has chosen a water-repellent design this time. To utilize a dual SIM card or a single SIM card in conjunction with a Micro SD card, there is a shared card cutout.
The selfie camera features a punch-hole cutout on the front. The back of the device is rectangular in design, and a well in the middle houses the brand logo in addition to three rear camera configurations. Therefore, the overall build quality is good. Although the weight and thickness are somewhat heavy, the overall quality is good.
The 6.8-inch full HD+ display on the Motorola Moto G60 includes HDR10 capabilities. The display has a refresh rate of 120Hz. The density is 395 PPI. The front camera’s LCD has a punch hole that was taken out by the firm.
Because of the Full HD+ resolution of this display, playing demanding games and watching Full HD films will never be a problem. The display is significantly larger. Even if you are a master gamer, it will help you edit movies wonderfully.
OS and Processor
The phone is powered by the most recent version of Android, version 11. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G, an octa-core CPU constructed using an 8nm technology, powers the Motorola Moto G60. Its octa-core CPU handled two Kryo 470 Gold cores running at 2.23 GHz and six Kryo 470 Silver cores operating at a maximum clock speed of 1.8 GHz.
It’s Adreno 618 GPU will provide competitive gaming if you wish to play games flawlessly. It has incredible graphics processing. The whole performance is outstanding.
Let’s talk about camera efficiency now. The business has decided to include a triple back camera arrangement. A 108MP primary wide camera, an 8MP wide-angle camera, and a 2MP depth sensor have all been installed by the business. We are taken aback! because a macro sensor is not present.
With this back camera arrangement, you can record 1080p video at speeds of up to 240FPS and 4K video at 30 to 120FPS. Amazing picture ideas are unlocked by its HDR and Panorama.
The phone contains a 32Mp front camera for conducting video calls or creating front-facing vlogs. Even though the front also includes LED lighting and HDR support, it can also capture a 4K video at 30 frames per second.
The Moto G60 contains a 3.5mm audio output connector and a loudspeaker. You may use earbuds and headphones to listen to music with the aid. The phone includes Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, GPS, NFC, and FM radio, among other wireless networking options.
The phone includes a fingerprint sensor located on the rear for security. It performs admirably. Additionally, it has a gyro, proximity sensor, accelerometer, etc.
The Motorola Moto G60 has a strong 6000mAh battery. The firm delivered a 20W quick charger as a power source. Moreover, Quick Charge 4 is supported.
The phone can be completely charged from zero, as promised, in 45 minutes. such as excellent charging and battery capacity.
Moto G60 Pros from Motorola
- The largest Full HD+ display at 6.8 inches with HDR support
- The 120Hz refresh rate display of the Motorola Moto G60 offers the best gaming experience. Playing lag-free competitive games and scratch-free films is beneficial.
- Operating System: Latest Android 11 Version.
- With an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G CPU, the Motorola Moto G60 offers incredible speed and lag-free multitasking.
- The graphics quality of its Adreno 618GPU process is outstanding. It facilitates video and gameplay.
- It includes 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage.
- Its 108MP rear camera can capture 4K video at 30 or 120 frames per second.
- The front camera can record in 4K at 30 frames per second.
- The fingerprint sensor on the device’s back performs admirably.
- The phone features a large 6000mAh strong battery.
- It can be completely charged with its 20W fast charger in about 45 minutes.
- Both Frosted Champagne and Dynamic Gray are color choices for the phone.
- Although it does not have an IPX certification of protection, the design may withstand water.
Cons of Motorola Moto G60
- It seemed like a big phone. It may be up to 9mm thick. A phone should have a thickness of about 8nm.
- The Moto G 60 weighed up to 225g, and it appeared heavy in the hand.
- The phone lacks IPX dust and water safeguards.
- Due to the prevalence of AMOLED panels in this price range among smartphone manufacturers, the phone uses an IPS LCD Display rather than an AMOLED one.
- The phone’s Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G CPU is extremely powerful, but for this price, I’m not happy. Should have an Adreno 620 GPU and a Snapdragon 750 CPU.
- The phone features shared card slots, so you can use a dual sim card without requiring an external SD card, however, you can only use one sim card and a Micro SD card at a time.
- Macron Sensor is not present in the triple camera arrangement of the Motorola Moto G60.
- There is a 32MP camera on the front, however, it can only record 4K video at 30 frames per second when it should be 60.
- The phone comes with Bluetooth V5.0, and most smartphone manufacturers have switched to Bluetooth V5.2.
- Regarding the power source, the phone only came with a 20W fast charger whereas a 30W charger for its 6000mAh battery would have been more appropriate.
- The phone lacks wireless charging and reverses charging.
The Motorola Moto G60: Is It Worth It?
For me, the phone is actually in excellent shape for a typical gamer, multi-tasker, or simply a typical phone user. This phone must stand out if you’re seeking for a fiercely competitive gaming phone.
You might choose this phone if you’re seeking a camera phone or something else related to photography or videography. You will be provided with all you require by its 108Mp back camera.
Additionally, you may use this phone to continue watching YouTube. You may utilize this phone in the same way that many phone users launched their affiliate marketing and social media marketing campaigns.
Review FAQ for the Moto G60
Here are a few questions that pop into your head as you read this review. Here, we’ve only attempted a brief solution to the problem.
Is the Moto G60 a wise purchase?
If you’re searching for a phone with a sizable battery backup, the Moto G60 is a solid option. Many broadcasters and gamers are trying to get this kind of smartphone’s longest-runner battery. Thus, if you’re seeking a mobile device with a high-performance battery, this one would be an excellent choice.
Does the Moto G60 support 5G?
The most current mobile version has 5G networking capability. The business has released its improved version on the market.
Moto G60: Is it too heavy?
The Moto G60 is hefty but not too so. Long periods can be spent using the phone with one hand. It weighs anywhere between 225 grams.
Also read: mobile phone with a stylus