Samsung Galaxy S12 Review: The Best Phone For Competitive Gaming The Samsung Galaxy S12, which has been the subject of the most speculation, is expected to have an Octa-Core chipset CPU and a large battery. Essentially, this phone is built for strong gaming abilities.
As a result, if you’re seeking the greatest gaming phone, you should give this a try because it boasts a potent snapdragon 865 CPU and a large 6000mAh battery.
We have included the whole list of the Samsung Galaxy S12’s specs in this article. You might find this post useful in making the best choice for you.
Samsung Galaxy S12 Review for Specifications
This time, the business has chosen to use a flagship processor. The phone has a sleek user interface and the Android V10 operating system for better, smoother experiences. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 CPU, constructed using 5nm technologies, powers the Galaxy S12.
Adreno 640GPU and 5G networks are both supported with this chipset. With the chipset, it may boast much smoother graphics support. Its 3.9GHz clock speed on its octa-core CPU will let you play competitive video games.
The Best Phone For Competitive Gaming? Check Out The Specifications And Cost Of The Samsung Galaxy S12
The finest protection for this phone is Corning Gorilla Glass 7, which is on the 6.4″ Super AMOLED Full Touch Screen Display. In order to improve the competitiveness of your gaming experience, it provides a 60Hz smoother refresh rate.
In terms of specifications, the phone has 256GB of storage and 12GB of RAM. You may use numerous programs at once in this arrangement, as well as play demanding games.
It contains a non-removable Li-Polymer 6000mAh battery that is powered by a 30W fast charger and is compatible with Quick Charge 5.0+.
Galaxy S12 specifications from Samsung
- 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display Display with a full touch screen
- 60Hz full touch refresh rate for refresh rates
- 46 MP + 20 MP + 16 MP + 8 MP camera on the back
- Dual cameras on the front (unknown)
- Android 10 as the operating system, Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Plus as the processor
- Non-removable Li-Polymer 6000mAh battery.
- 30W Charging Quick Charge 5.0+ enables quick battery recharging.
- Storage 3.1 USB type
- Waterproofing: certified to IP69 (up to 2hrs in water 2m deep)
- Network: CDMA, GSM, HSPA, LTE, and 5G
- Fingerprint, Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, and barometer are among the sensors.
Why You Should Buy A Samsung Galaxy S12
- You should take a quick look at this if you’re searching for a gaming phone. With its Snapdragon 865 chipset, you may play games in such wonderful ways.
- When you view films or play games on its 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display, you get great experiences.
enables the 5G network
- Its 46 MP + 20 MP + 16 MP + 8 MP camera can capture stunning images when in standby mode day or night.
- You can play games for longer sessions because of the non-removable Li-Polymer 6000mAh battery.
- The phone boasts 256GB of storage and 12GB of RAM.
Samsung Galaxy S12: Pros And Cons
As you can see, the galaxy s12 has several incredible features, however, there are certain problems that might be fixed. Read the Samsung Galaxy S12 Review for the benefits and drawbacks.
Also read: samsung phones with stylus
- is capable of producing fantastic experiences because of its powerful Snapdragon 865 CPU. You won’t experience any latency while using demanding games or programs.
- It boasts a Full HD+ resolution-capable, very responsive, and industry-leading super AMOLED display. You can view movies with this without getting them scratched.
- It sports a 6000mAh strong battery with 30W fast charging capabilities. The mobile device will reportedly run for more than 20 hours as you continue to play games.
- It boasts a larger 256GB storage capacity and 12GB of effective RAM.
- The phone’s plastic frame contributed to its outstanding build quality, however, the rear of the phone should have a glass panel since a plastic frame may readily reveal fingerprints and dust, but a glass panel can be cleaned of both.
- The mobile device is now running Android 12; however, it is not yet clear whether it will receive the most recent version of Android 12. Android 11Os is now being used by many smartphone users.
- Although it has a sizable 6000mAh battery, the charger that comes with it only provides 30w of power. Support for fast charging, which should be 65W like Realme implemented with new smartphones, is available.